- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.