- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Direct insurance negotiations, select insurance brokers or carriers, and place insurance.
- Monitor financial activities and details such as reserve levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.