- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.