- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.