- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
- Perform tax planning work.