- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and nonorganizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.