- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Delegate authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.