- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Communicate with stockholders or other investors to provide information or to raise capital.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.