- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.