- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.