RN to BSN Schools in New Kensington, Pennsylvania
New Kensington is located in Westmoreland county and has a population of 14,701.
Students have a choice of one rn to bsn college in New Kensington to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 71 students completed rn to bsn programs in New Kensington.
RN to BSN Schools in New Kensington
651 Fourth Avenue
New Kensington, PA, 15068
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 4
- Average aid received per student: $5,833.00