- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Participate in the development, review, and evaluation of nursing practice protocols.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.