RN Schools in New Kensington, Pennsylvania
New Kensington has a population of 14,701 and is located in Westmoreland county.
Students have a choice of one rn college in New Kensington to attend. RN programs in New Kensington reportedly graduated 71 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
RN Schools in New Kensington
651 Fourth Avenue
New Kensington, PA, 15068
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 4
- Average aid received per student: $5,833.00