RN Schools in Denton, Texas
Denton has 80,537 residents. It is located in Denton county.
For Texas residents, the average tuition for all Denton rn schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $4,426.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Denton rn schools was $11,074.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for rn schools in Denton is $1,120.00. There is one rn college in Denton for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 484 students completed rn programs in Denton.
RN Schools in Denton
304 Administration Dr
Denton, TX, 76201
- Certification in Family Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- Masters in Family Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- PhD in Family Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- Masters in Nursing Administration (MSN MS PhD)
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $3,792.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $10,440.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $5,967.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 3,890
- Average aid received per student: $5,258.00