- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Provide psychological or administrative services and advice to private firms and community agencies regarding mental health programs or individual cases.
- Conduct research to develop or improve diagnostic or therapeutic counseling techniques.
- Provide consulting services to schools, social service agencies, and businesses.