- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Compile and interpret students' test results, along with information from teachers and parents, to diagnose conditions, and to help assess eligibility for special services.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests to obtain information on individuals' intelligence, achievements, interests, and personalities.