- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Analyze data such as interview notes, test results, and reference manuals to identify symptoms and to diagnose the nature of clients' problems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or treatments and the accuracy and completeness of diagnoses, modifying plans and diagnoses as necessary.
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.