- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Collect information about individuals or clients, using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Conduct research to generate new knowledge that can be used to address learning and behavior issues.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.