- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Select, administer, and interpret psychological tests to assess intelligence, aptitudes, abilities, or interests.
- Consult reference material, such as textbooks, manuals, and journals, to identify symptoms, make diagnoses, and develop approaches to treatment.
- Promote an understanding of child development and its relationship to learning and behavior.