- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Provide consulting services to schools, social service agencies, and businesses.
- Report any pertinent information to the proper authorities in cases of child endangerment, neglect, or abuse.
- Conduct research to generate new knowledge that can be used to address learning and behavior issues.