Science Schools in Torrance, California
Torrance is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 137,946.
Science schools in Torrance charged students an average tuition of $10,485.00 if they were California residents, and $11,901.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for science schools in Torrance is $861.00. There is one science college in Torrance. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 10 students completed science programs in Torrance.
Science Schools in Torrance
16007 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA, 90506
- Associates in Astronomy
- Associates in Chemistry
- Associates in Geology / Earth Science
- Associates in Physical Sciences
- Associates in General Physics
- Tuition (in-state): $650.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,900.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,000.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 761
- Average aid received per student: $3,047.00