Security Schools in Flagstaff, Arizona
Flagstaff has a population of 52,894 and is located in Coconino county.
For Arizona residents, the average tuition for all Flagstaff security schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $3,946.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Flagstaff security schools was $12,439.00.
Books and supplies for security schools in Flagstaff cost an average of $960.00. Students who live on campus while attending a security school in Flagstaff, can expect to pay an average of $7,872.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $5,079.00. Students have a choice of two security colleges in Flagstaff to attend. Security programs in Flagstaff reportedly graduated 7 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Security Schools in Flagstaff
Knoles Drive Babbitt Administrative Center
Flagstaff, AZ, 86011
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement Administration
- Masters in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement Administration
- Certification in Criminal Justice / Safety Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $6,092.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $17,318.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,872.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,742.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,320
- Average aid received per student: $5,501.00
2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
- Certification in Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Associates in Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Certification in Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Associates in Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Certification in Forensic Science and Technology
- Tuition (in-state): $1,800.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $7,560.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,903.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 121
- Average aid received per student: $4,765.00