Security Schools in Glendale, California
Glendale has a population of 194,973 and is located in Los Angeles county.
Security schools in Glendale charged students an average tuition of $624.00 if they were California residents, and $4,968.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for security schools in Glendale is $1,638.00. There is one security college in Glendale for students to choose from. Security programs in Glendale reportedly graduated 18 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Security Schools in Glendale
1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale, CA, 91208
- Certification in Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Associates in Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Certification in Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Associates in Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,968.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,711.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 741
- Average aid received per student: $4,012.00