Security Schools in Glendora, California
Glendora has 49,415 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Glendora security schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $780.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Glendora security schools was $780.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for security schools in Glendora is $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one security college in Glendora to attend. Security programs in Glendora reportedly graduated 40 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Security Schools in Glendora
1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA, 91741
- Certification in Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Associates in Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Certification in Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Associates in Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $780.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 483
- Average aid received per student: $3,170.00