Security Schools in Monterey Park, California
Monterey Park has 60,051 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Monterey Park security schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $698.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Monterey Park security schools was $5,846.00.
Books and supplies for security schools in Monterey Park cost an average of $1,638.00. There is one security college in Monterey Park. 846 students were reported to have graduated from security programs in Monterey Park in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Security Schools in Monterey Park
1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez
Monterey Park, CA, 91754
- Certification in Corrections
- Certification in Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Associates in Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Certification in Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Associates in Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Certification in Forensic Science and Technology
- Certification in Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Tuition (in-state): $698.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,846.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,043
- Average aid received per student: $2,823.00