Small Business Schools in Glendale, California
Glendale has a population of 194,973 and is located in Los Angeles county.
Small Business schools in Glendale charged students an average tuition of $624.00 if they were California residents, and $4,968.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for small business schools in Glendale cost an average of $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one small business college in Glendale to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 5 students completed small business programs in Glendale.
Small Business Schools in Glendale
1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale, CA, 91208
- Certification in Business Administration and Management
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Certification in Small Business Administration / Management
- Associates in Small Business Administration / Management
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,968.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,711.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 741
- Average aid received per student: $4,012.00