Small Business Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 103,298.
Small Business schools in Norwalk charged students an average tuition of $728.00 if they were California residents, and $5,320.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for small business schools in Norwalk is $1,638.00. There is one small business college in Norwalk. 18 students were reported to have graduated from small business programs in Norwalk in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Small Business Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Certification in Business Administration and Management
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Certification in Small Business Administration / Management
- Associates in Small Business Administration / Management
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00