Sociology Schools in Pullman, Washington state
Pullman has 24,675 residents. It is located in Whitman county.
Sociology schools in Pullman charged students an average tuition of $7,088.00 if they were Washington state residents, and $18,164.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for sociology schools in Pullman is $936.00. There is one sociology college in Pullman for students to choose from. 449 students were reported to have graduated from sociology programs in Pullman in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Sociology Schools in Pullman
French Administration Building
Pullman, WA, 99164
- Bachelors in Mass Communication / Media Studies
- Masters in Mass Communication / Media Studies
- PhD in Mass Communication / Media Studies
- Certification in Educational / Instructional Media Design
- Bachelors in Sociology
- Masters in Sociology
- PhD in Sociology
- Tuition (in-state): $7,088.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $18,164.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $9,330.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,792
- Average aid received per student: $5,105.00