|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects in areas such as virtual reality, human-computer interaction, or robotics.
- Develop performance standards, and evaluate work in light of established standards.
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
|Business Database Administrator
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Revise company definition of data as defined in data dictionary.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
|Cisco Network Assistant
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Maintain the peripherals, such as printers, that are connected to the network.
- Design and implement systems, network configurations, and network architecture, including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system, and make purchase recommendations.