|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Develop performance standards, and evaluate work in light of established standards.
- Meet with managers, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Approve, prepare, monitor, and adjust operational budgets.
|Cisco Network Analyst
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
|Computer Hardware Engineer
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.