|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Computer Software Engineer
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
|Business Information Systems Administrator
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
|Cisco Network Assistant
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system, and make purchase recommendations.
- Train users in use of equipment.
- Adapt and modify existing software to meet specific needs.