|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Maintain stock and supplies, preparing supplies for special examinations and ordering supplies when necessary.
- Clean, check and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
- Decide which images to include, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas.