|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Record and store suitable images, using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment.
- Clean, check and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, or quality assurance records such as pathology, biopsy, or post-operative reports.