|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.
- Perform clerical duties such as scheduling exams and special procedures, keeping records and archiving computerized images.
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.