|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Prepare patient for exam by explaining procedure, transferring them to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning them properly.
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
- Process and code film from procedures and complete appropriate documentation.