|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, or quality assurance records such as pathology, biopsy, or post-operative reports.
- Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.