|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, or quality assurance records such as pathology, biopsy, or post-operative reports.
- Process and code film from procedures and complete appropriate documentation.