|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Determine whether scope of exam should be extended, based on findings.
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- Observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure their safety and comfort.