|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Perform legal and ethical duties including preparing safety and accident reports, obtaining written consent from patient to perform invasive procedures, and reporting symptoms of abuse and neglect.
- Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.