|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Provide sonogram and oral or written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
- Supervise and train students and other medical sonographers.
- Observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure their safety and comfort.