- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Provide communication instruction to dialect speakers or students with limited English proficiency.
- Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, and medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, and swallowing disorders.
- Communicate with non-speaking students, using sign language or computer technology.