- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Provide communication instruction to dialect speakers or students with limited English proficiency.
- Design, develop, and employ alternative diagnostic or communication devices and strategies.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.