- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Develop individual or group activities and programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid and billing records and caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.