- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Develop speech exercise programs to reduce disabilities.
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Develop individual or group activities and programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.