- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written and oral tests and special instruments.
- Design, develop, and employ alternative diagnostic or communication devices and strategies.
- Conduct lessons and direct educational or therapeutic games to assist teachers dealing with speech problems.