Sports Management Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk has 103,298 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in sports management schools in Norwalk during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $728.00. The average tuition was $5,320.00 for non-residents studying in California.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for sports management schools in Norwalk is $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one sports management college in Norwalk to attend. Sports Management programs in Norwalk reportedly graduated 4 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Sports Management Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Certification in Athletic Training / Trainer
- Associates in Athletic Training / Trainer
- Certification in Sport and Fitness Administration / Management
- Associates in Sport and Fitness Administration / Management
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00