- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
|Entertainment Business Manager
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Conduct auditions or interviews in order to evaluate potential clients.
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
- Confer with clients to develop strategies for their careers, and to explain actions taken on their behalf.