- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
|Entertainment Business Manager
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- Advise clients on financial and legal matters such as investments and taxes.
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.