- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
|Entertainment Business Manager
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Negotiate with managers, promoters, union officials, and other persons regarding clients' contractual rights and obligations.
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
- Conduct auditions or interviews in order to evaluate potential clients.