- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.
- Interview patients to obtain comprehensive medical histories.
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations such as assessments of intelligence, academic ability, attention, concentration, sensory-motor function, language, learning, and memory.